Students placed by OSYM register at the University in September every year within the dates determined by OSYM again. Registration dates for each faculty are also announced by the University.
Students who will register may fill in the “Student Information Form” on www.bilgi.edu.tr to quicken the procedures at the University before they come for registration.
Students must come in person for registration. If the student is abroad or ill, he/she can register with a power of attorney given to their relations.
Information about tuition fees is announced on www.bilgi.edu.tr for required documents to be prepared in advance.
Documents Necessary for Registration:
- The original copy of high school diploma
- ÖSYS exam result
- 6 photographs
- The original and a copy of birth certificate
- Certificate of residence
- Registration fee
Required documents for registration (for Turkish students):
- Temporary graduation certificate or a notarized photocopy of undergraduate diploma (graduate diploma if requested by the Program)
- Equivalency certificate for undergraduate diploma -if graduated from outside country- (equivalency certificate for graduate diploma if requested by the Program)
- Copy of birth certificate
- ALES or GRE or GMAT certificate
- 6 photos
- Official transcript
- Certificate of military service status for male students (new dated)
As the required documents for graduate programs may vary, please see the “Application Requirements” web page of the relevant graduate program.
Required documents for registration (for foreign students):
- A notarized copy of undergraduate diploma (graduate diploma if requested by the Program)
- Official transcript(s)
- 6 passport-size photos
- Original copy of your GRE, GMAT scorecard (if requested by the Program)
- Copies of the relevant pages of your passport (ID details and Student Visa)